Separate Phase Ltd is a specialist environmental consultancy based in Christchurch, New Zealand. We provide professional services and advice, with a focus on soil and groundwater science and engineering.
Our projects involve “the built environment”, managing effects of land development, hazardous goods and waste, on people and natural resources.
We pride ourselves on understanding client requirements, communicating clear, concise and practical solutions, enabling decision makers to progress their projects with confidence.
Our vision is ‘to be the most pragmatic environmental consultancy in New Zealand.’
- SQEP | Suitably qualified and experienced practitioners
- Preliminary and detailed environmental site investigations (PSI and DSI)
- Soil and groundwater remediation
- Construction dewatering and discharge monitoring
- Hazardous Waste Management
Planning and Consultation
- Resource consent applications – technical input
- National Environmental Standard for Contaminants in Soil (NES) advice for building and land development
- Environmental management plans
- Liaison with community, regional and local councils
- Sub-contractor procurement
- Quality control
- Commercial risk management and decision making
Clients and Projects
We provide a thorough understanding of projects using ‘the scientific method’ and development of conceptual site models. We also love using technology and cloud based IT solutions!
Our clients include:
- Land and property developers
- Architects, engineers and environmental resource planners
- Petroleum multinationals and independent site operators
- Project management companies
- Civil construction companies
Telephone +64 (0)3 421 6611 firstname.lastname@example.org Post PO Box 28148, Christchurch, NZ 8242 Physical 22 Stanley St, Sydenham, Christchurch, NZ Follow us